WoW’s mission is to attract, support, and retain women students and faculty in the Woodruff School. This will be accomplished through the following areas of focus:
Igniting a passion for engineering among Woodruff women students and faculty through recruitment fairs and outreach events
Improving the retention rate among Woodruff women students and faculty by providing career guidance, mentorship, and connections with leaders in industry and academia
Rewarding outstanding Woodruff women students and faculty through scholarships and research funding
Support WoW today, or become a member
Support WoW by giving any amount. Visit mygeorgiatech.gatech.edu/giving/me-wow to give.
Become a WoW member. Members receive numerous opportunities to:
- Develop their leadership skills
- Make lasting friendships
- Grow their network
- Shape a strategic new program for Georgia Tech
- Get access to top engineers for hiring
How to join WoW
We accept all friends, alumni, or students of the Woodruff School.
To become a member -contribute towards an annual membership, as low as $45/month.
- Visit mygeorgiatech.gatech.edu/giving/me-wow to give (corporate matching available)
- Email WoW@me.gatech.edu to get involved in events
(text and background only visible when logged in)