- Concentrations are available starting with the 2012-2013 ME Curriculum and subsequent catalog years.
- Concentrations are optional, not required.
- Concentrations are 15 hours of classes and typically satisfy the Design Elective, the ME Elective and 9 hours of free electives.
- Concentrations are different than minors because they allow students to specialize in a particular area within ME.
- Classes used for a concentration may not be used towards a minor or an additional concentration.
- Students are only allowed to earn one concentration.
- Concentrations currently do not show up on your transcript, but they may be on your transcript in the future. Concentrations do not show up on your diploma.
- Declare or remove your concentration in OSCAR. No forms are required, students can do this on their own.
- Declare your concentration before you apply to graduate.
Concentration Curricula and Informational Videos
|Concentration Curriculum||Catalog Year Effective||
Overview Meeting Videos
|Automation and Robotics||2012-2013||Click here||n/a|
|Mechanics of Materials||2013-2014||Click here||Click here|
|Micro- and Nano- Engineering||2012-2013||Click here||Click here|
|Thermal, Fluid, and Energy Systems||2012-2013||Click here||Click here|