Fall 2023 Woodruff School of Mechanical Engineering and ASME Career Fair
Thank you for your interest in the Fall 2023 Woodruff School of Mechanical Engineering and ASME Career Fair.
The Woodruff School of Mechanical Engineering and ASME will host the Fall 2023 Career Fair on Tuesday, September 26, 2023 (In-Person).
Our Fall 2023 Woodruff School and ASME (In-Person) Career Fair on Tuesday, September 26 will take place from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in the Exhibition Hall at the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta, GA. The Exhibition Hall is located at 460 4th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Below you will find the cost of the Fall 2023 Woodruff School of Mechanical Engineering (ME) and ASME Career Fair
- Tuesday, September 26 (In-Person) from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (EST)
- Early Bird - $1000.00 (before September 8, 2023)
- Late registration - $1200.00 (before September 18, 2023)
Employers can sign up to participate via Career Buzz by clicking below:
- Register here - Tuesday, September 26 (In-Person)
Payment for the event can be made through Marketplace, a secure website created by the Georgia Tech Bursar’s Office. Marketplace is a very easy-to-use service that helps us process payments faster.
Employers can complete their registration and submit payment directly using a credit card by clicking below:
- Click here to complete payment for Tuesday, September 26 (In-Person)
- Registration is not complete until payment has been received.
- If you register and payment is not applied by September 18, 2023, by 5:00 p.m., we reserve the right to cancel your registration.
- Late registrations after September 8, 2023, will be an additional $200, instead of the early registration cost before September 8, 2023.
- No additional registrations will be accepted after September 18, 2023
- All registrations are final, refunds will not be issued.
In the case of inclement weather on the day of the Fall 2023 Woodruff School and ASME (In-Person) Career Fair, we will transfer registration to Spring 2024 Woodruff School and ASME (In-Person) Career Fair.
If your company has chosen to ship display materials in advance for the Fall 2023 Woodruff School and ASME (In-Person) Career Fair on Tuesday, September 26, 2023, all materials should be received by Monday, September 18, 2023, by 4:00 p.m. Please be sure to put your/the company name somewhere on the package. All shipments must be sent to the following address:
Georgia Institute of Technology
Woodruff School of Mechanical Engineering
ATTENTION: Fall 2023 WOODRUFF SCHOOL AND ASME CAREER FAIR
801 Ferst Dr. NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
Display Pick-Up After the Career Fair:
Please be sure to consult with your company's shipping department for return labels for your packages. It will be the responsibility of each company to contact their respective carrier at the end of the day to pick up items that need to be shipped.
We will not be storing any items for pick-up; we are not managing shipments that need to be returned. It will be the company’s responsibility to go to a UPS/FedEx store the same/following day. If you need an exception, please contact us immediately.
The event ends at 3:00 p.m. and breakdown will immediately follow until 4:00 p.m.
Career Fair Package Includes:
- One in-person booth/corporate registration for the one-day fair
- Morning refreshments and lunch for employers
- Employer booth profile information with custom video upload
- Unlimited attendance for both candidates and recruiters.
PLEASE NOTE, the Fall 2023 Georgia Tech Woodruff School of Mechanical Engineering and ASME Career Fair IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE GEORGIA TECH ALL MAJORS CAREER FAIR.