Find Your MAC Address - Windows 7
Windows 7 / Windows Vista
- Click on the start button (orb).
- Type "cmd in the search bar.
- Right click on the cmd icon under the list of programs.
- Click on "Run as administrator"
- Click on "Continue" if User Account Control prompts you.
- In the black window that appears, type in "ipconfig/all" and press enter.
- Scroll up through the information and look for the heading "Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection"
- Your computer's MAC address will be displayed next to "Physical Address"
- Record this number and input it into IP Request form