Patents of the Woodruff School FacultyThe Harold W. Gegenheimer (Class of 1933) Endowment for Innovation
The plaques are the patents held by the current or emeritus academic and research faculty members of the Woodruff School, and represent the first page of each patent application. The plaques are arranged in ascending order by date and patent number, so the older patents are located on the bottom row, beginning to the right of the Introductory Plaque. On July 17, 2001, when the exhibit was installed, there were 130 plaques. As of this date, there are 187 patents on the wall. As more patents are approved, they are added to the display. A key to the display may be found on the wall near the first row of plaques and as part of the site.