Gold² Alumni Board
The Woodruff School of Mechanical Engineering is launching a new initiative, Graduates of the Last (two) Decades Alumni Board (Gold² Alumni Board). The mission of Gold² Alumni Board is to support Woodruff School’s strategic plan while increasing the engagement of young alumni. The members of the Gold² Alumni Board will provide networking and mentoring opportunities to both students.
Twelve applicants will be chosen as the inaugural board members. Joining Gold² Alumni Board is an excellent opportunity for young alumni to stay involved with the school and help shape its future.
To be eligible for consideration, applicants must have:
- Obtained a degree in Mechanical or Nuclear Engineering from Georgia Tech
- Graduated from an undergraduate program within the last twenty years, or from a Master's/PhD program within the last ten years
- Location: You can live anywhere and be a member of Gold² Alumni Board. We do ask that you are willing to travel to campus on an annual basis.
- Serve three consecutive years on the board.
- Volunteer in the Woodruff School through mentoring, capstone judge, capstone sponsor, or seminar speaker.
- Have a passion for serving Georgia Tech and its students.
- Looking to make a societal impact through education and research.
- A broad range of technical and non-technical skills are welcome.
- Joining the board provides an opportunity for young alumni to stay involved with the school and help shape its future.
- Be involved with one of the top engineering programs in the country.
- Access to top talent
Those interested are encouraged to apply and share their experiences and ideas.