Fall 2021 Career Fair Recruiter Information
- The cost of the Fall 2021 ASME @ Georgia Tech and Woodruff School of Mechanical Engineering Virtual Career Fair is $700.
- Registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Employers click here to register.
- Employer registration closes on September 10, 2021 by 5:00pm (EST).
Career Fair Package Includes:
- One corporate registration for the one-day fair: one virtual booth in the Career Fair Plus App, which you can customize for video, audio-only, or text-based.
- Don't like any of the CF+ options? You can link to zoom, skype, BlueJeans, and more!
- Access to student database prior to the event
- Ability to pre-schedule student appointments
- Unlimited amount of representatives
- Day-of-Event Drop-In sessions, available upon request
- Guided Career Fair Plus Webinar and Tutorials
- All registrations are final – refunds will not be issued.
- Please note: Registration is not complete until payment has been received. If you register and payment is not applied by September 10, 2021, we reserve the right to cancel your registration.
In order for your 'booth' to be secured, payment must be received at the time of registration, therefore we do not recommend paying by check. Payment for the event should be made through Marketplace, a secure website created by the Georgia Tech Bursar’s Office. Marketplace is a very easy-to-use service that helps us process payments faster.
See the About Page for more information on the Career Fair.
Creating Your Company Profile in Career Fair Plus
All company information submitted in registration will be uploaded into this virtual platform and you will receive an invitation from Career Fair Plus with a link to set up your profile.
- Follow the link to ‘Create your Profile’ and set up your recruiter profile in your browser ( video )
- The email address and password will be the details you will use to log in to the platform
- Once you log in, you will be taken directly to your schedule
- You can now make any changes to your schedule if you wish to, such as time slots or description
- From your schedule, you will be able to see the link to your video room and test it out!
Changes To Your Virtual Job Fair Schedule
If you wish to make any changes to your schedule, please do so before the scheduling window opens to candidates on September 15, 2021 at 12:00 pm EST . For questions about managing your schedule, please see this help article.
Student Appointment Bookings
The scheduling window for students to start booking virtual appointments with you will open on September 15, 2021 at 12:00 pm EST and will stay open for the duration of the fair. During this time, it is advisable to keep an eye on your appointments; you will also be able to view profiles of the candidates who schedule virtual appointments with you.
Additional Resources for the Virtual Fair
Top 3 videos (highly recommended):
- How does a virtual fair work?
- How to use the integrated video meeting rooms
- How to use the app to track candidates
For any technical difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Fair Contact:
PLEASE NOTE, the Fall 2021 ASME @ Georgia Tech and Woodruff School of Mechanical Engineering Career Fair IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE GEORGIA TECH ALL MAJORS CAREER FAIR. Upon creating an account with Career Fair Plus, you are agreeing to the company's terms of service. This agreement is made between you and the vendor directly; Georgia Institute of Technology is not an agent in this partnership.