Due to the COVID-19 situation, all tours, class visits and information sessions have been cancelled for the remainder of Spring '2020. We have recorded the ME information session that can be watched at any time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Mechanical Engineering Overview
- What is Mechanical Engineering? Where do our Graduates Work? (PPT)
- ME Information Session (recorded session)
|See a Parent's Perspective|
Visit Mechanical Engineering
- Visit with People in ME
- Virtual ME Webinar (Friday's in April)
- Tours of ME Labs and Design Facillities - cancelled for spring '20
- Class Visits - cancelled for spring '20
- On-Campus Information Sessions - cancelled for spring '20
Visit Georgia Tech
Navigate Your Visit
Contact ONE of the people listed below to schedule a meeting to learn more about the Mechanical Engineering Department. Kristi should be your first and primary contact. We will only be able to meet with students on days that we are not having an Information Session. Info sessions for spring semester will be held nearly all Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays from February 3 - April 27.
- Kristi Mehaffey - Academic Professional - Click here to schedule an appointment with Kristi Mehaffey.
- Al Ferri - Associate Chair for Undergraduate Studies - Click here to send an e-mail to Dr. Ferri to request an appointment.