The Woodruff School provides support in the following areas to faculty, staff, and students:
- No faculty, staff, or students are allowed in the lab without an Electronics Lab staff member present.
- Questions or requests must be related to funded research, thesis work, undergraduate research sponsored by a Woodruff School faculty member, or Woodruff School courses.
- Mechanical equipment and tools are for Electronics Lab staff use only.
- For available services, see the display outside the Electronics Lab door.
Email - email@example.com
Cary Ogletree - Facilities Project Manager
Bruce Barkley - Facilities Manager
Dorothy McDuffie-Alexander - Building Coordinator II
Cameron James Barnes - Building Coordinator
Hours - Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Surplus Disposal Form
Property Movement Form
Phone - 404-894-3216
Email - Steven Sheffield, Shop Manager
Hours - Main Shop area: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. unless otherwise posted on doors.
Machine Shop Technical Request
- All students users must attend an in-house safety training class. Contact Steven Sheffield for the next available class.
- Shop is used to complete ME design projects.
See calendar of current seminars.
Submit your seminar.
Points of Contact
See a complete list of services and the associated points of contact in the Woodruff School. Phone directory and support assignments sheets can also be found in the footer of every web page under Faculty & Staff Resources.