The Woodruff School provides support in the following areas to faculty, staff, and students:
- No faculty, staff, or students are allowed in the lab without an Electronics Lab staff member present.
- Questions or requests must be related to funded research, thesis work, undergraduate research sponsored by a Woodruff School faculty member, or Woodruff School courses.
- Mechanical equipment and tools are for Electronics Lab staff use only.
- For available services, see the display outside the Electronics Lab door.
Email - email@example.com
Cary Ogletree - Facilities Project Manager
Bruce Barkley - Facilities Manager
Rebecca Herrera - Admin Ops Coordinator II
Samiah Blake - Courier II
Darryl Williams - Facilities Assistant
Hours - Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Surplus Disposal Form
Property Movement Form
Phone - 404-894-3216
Email - Steven Sheffield, Shop Manager
Hours - Main Shop area: Monday through Friday 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. unless otherwise posted on doors.
Machine Shop Technical Request
- Contact Steven Sheffield for more information.
See calendar of current seminars.
Submit your seminar.